In the hot summer, many people like to use disinfectant […]
In the hot summer, many people like to use disinfectant wipes, because it can not only be used to wipe hands, wipe the face, but also make people feel cool and comfortable. However, if you do not pay attention to proper use, it may cause discomfort.
First, the type of disinfection wipes
1. From the perspective of cleaning and disinfection performance, disinfectant wipes can be divided into:
(1) Wipes that contain skin care ingredients and cannot be sterilized for other items, can only be used for cleaning and maintenance of small wounds and surrounding skin.
(2) Wipes that can disinfect other items. Such disinfecting wipes generally indicate disinfecting or sterilizing ingredients on the package and can be used for skin cleansing, skin abrasion and sterilization of daily necessities. It is best to choose a disinfectant wipe with a bactericidal function when going out.
2, from the application of the object, disinfection wipes can be divided into:
(1) General wet wipes. Available in 1 pack, 2 packs, 10 packs or 10 packs.
(2) Baby wipes. Specially used for baby's buttocks cleaning and care.
Second, how to choose disinfectant wipes
Use disposable wipes to avoid cross-contamination, easy to use, comfortable, safe and hygienic. When purchasing disinfectant wipes, care should be taken to select quality wet wipes that have passed the inspection by regular manufacturers. Premium wipes have a soft, elegant scent without any pungent odor. Inferior wipes have a noticeable pungent odor. In use, high-quality wet wipes will not fluff, and inferior wet wipes will obviously fluff and have a stimulating effect on the skin, which may cause itching.
Third, the use of wet wipes precautions
1. Pay attention to whether there is a health permit.
2, pay attention to the shelf life.
3, check the packaging sealability, no damage.
4, should be placed in a cool place, after removing the wet wipes should be attached to the sealing strip to prevent the wet wipes from drying.
5, a wet wipe can only be used once, and can not directly wipe the eye, the external auditory canal. If symptoms such as redness, itching, etc. appear after use, stop using it immediately.