These non-woven fabrics are used in different industrie […]
These non-woven fabrics are used in different industries, largely, due to their durability, and their neutrality towards the environment. Here are some of the applications of the non-woven fabric-
1. Agriculture- These non-woven fabrics are largely used to get rid of the weeds, protect the top layer of the soil during the soil erosion, and to keep your garden clean and free of dust. When there is soil erosion, the non woven geotextile, will act like a filter, which will not allow the soil to pass by, and thus prevent your garden or farm from losing its fertility layer. Geotextile fabrics also offer frost protection to the young seedlings, and to the plants that cannot survive cold conditions.
2. Industry - In many industries, non-woven geotextile is used as insulation materials, covering materials, and as filters. Due to their excellent tensile strength, they work simply great in the industries.
3. Medicine and Healthcare - In medicine and healthcare industry, non-woven geotextiles are largely used, as they can be easily sterilized. Geotextiles are largely used in manufacturing the disinfecting masks, wet wipes, masks, diapers, surgical gowns etc.
Since these are chemically less reactive, and less hazardous for the environment, they are opted by 'n' number of different industries.
Nonwovens have many applications and can be made from several fibers.
(1) Medical and health non-woven fabric
Surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection cloths, masks, diapers, household wipes, wipes, magic towels, soft towels, beauty supplies, sanitary napkins, health pads and disposable sanitary fabrics, etc.
(2) Home decoration non-woven fabric
Non-woven wallpaper, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc.
(3) Use non-woven fabrics for clothing
Lining, gummed lining, flake, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather fabrics, etc.
(4) Industrial non-woven fabric
Reinforcement materials, polishing materials, filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering cloth, etc.
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabric
Crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
(6) Other non-woven fabrics
Space cotton, insulation material, linoleum, smoke filter, luggage, shoes, etc.