Non-woven fabric refers to non-woven fabric, or non-wov […]
Non-woven fabric refers to non-woven fabric, or non-woven fabric. It is a kind of fabric that does not require spinning and weaving. It is simply oriented or randomly stretched to form a web structure and then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
Here are 6 advantages of non-woven fabrics:
1. The main raw material for production is polypropylene resin, which is only three-fifths of cotton. It has a good fluffy feel and good softness.
2. Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance that will not be gnawed by insects, and can also prevent the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid.
3. Antibacterial. The product is water-extracting, does not mold, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and does not mold.
4, polypropylene chips do not absorb water, zero moisture content, the finished product has good water repellency, porosity, and good air permeability, which can keep the cloth dry and good air permeability.
5. The strength of the finished product is non-directional, and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.
6. It is green and non-hazardous. It contains no other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no odor, and does not irritate the skin.