Non-woven gloves are different from ordinary warm glove […]
Non-woven gloves are different from ordinary warm gloves, they are mainly used for medical protection, laboratories, clean rooms, beauty, home, hotels, etc. It is a one-time use, has excellent sealing protection characteristics, dustproof, anti-static and other functions
Uses: Biomedicine, laboratories, clean rooms, household, beauty, hotels, etc.
Non-woven fabric, also known as non-woven fabric, is composed of directional or random fibers. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials. It is moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, and price Low-cost, recyclable and other characteristics. For example, polypropylene (PP material) pellets are mostly used as raw materials, which are produced by continuous one-step method of high-temperature melting, spinning, laying, and hot-pressing. It is called cloth because of its appearance and certain properties
1. Glove material for mechanical damage (1) Metal wire-common stainless steel wire, also chrome alloy wire, mainly used to make cut resistant gloves. This type of material has the strongest cutting resistance and is easy to clean, but it is heavy and inconvenient to use.
(2) Kevlar, Spectra and other synthetic yarns-they are also better synthetic fiber cut-resistant materials. Although the cut-resistant ability is not as good as metal wire, it is light in weight and comfortable to use. After improvement and treatment, some products can also achieve cut-resistant products. The highest level of the standard.
(3) Nitrile (with fabric lining)-it has anti-wear and anti-puncture properties, flexible and comfortable to use.
(4) Natural latex (with fabric lining)-has excellent elasticity, especially flexibility, has a certain degree of anti-wear, tear and cut resistance.
(5) PVC (with fabric lining)-can provide a certain degree of wear and puncture protection, if the material is thick, it can also have a certain resistance to cutting, but not tearing.
(6) Leather-natural material, through various tanning treatments, with unique properties. Leather can be divided into: cowhide, which has the advantages of comfort, durability, breathability and wear resistance. After chrome ravages, it is more durable and resistant to high temperatures; pigskin has large pores and has the best air permeability. It can still maintain good after washing. Sheepskin is the most comfortable, durable and anti-wear performance, but because it is too expensive, it is generally only used in industries that require high tactility.
For more information,visit Jiaxing Shijie Non-woven Products Co., Ltd.