The exact name of non-woven fabric should be non-woven […]
The exact name of non-woven fabric should be non-woven fabric, or non-woven fabric. Because it is a kind of fabric that does not require spinning and weaving, it is simply oriented or randomly stretched to form a web structure, and then it is reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods. Nonwovens have broken through traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use, and multiple raw material sources. Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection cloths, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet towels, magic towels, soft rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary care Pads, and disposable sanitary cloths;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for court decoration: wall stickers, tablecloths, sheets, bedspreads, etc .;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, adhesive linings, flocks, styling cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc .;
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc .;
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloths, seedling cloths, irrigation cloths, insulation curtains, etc .;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filters, tea bags, etc.
Pure cotton is 100% cotton, of course.
CVC is a common name for ingredients. When the specific composition ratio of cotton and polyester is not very clear, it is known that the composition of cotton is the majority (if expressed as T / C, the opposite is the case, the composition of polyester is the majority). Woven and knitted can be expressed like this